9.12.08

Do I Really Need Good Binoculars

I am an avid outdoorsman but I haven’t had the money to buy quality binoculars and have spent most of my hunting life using poor quality optics. It was frustrating to be using lower quality optics and see two birds when I was looking at one.I finally decided to spend some money a get a good pair of optics. I researched the products and found what I hoped was a quality basic pair from Nikon. I trusted the Nikon name and purchased a pair of Nikon Monarch Binoculars. I have been very satisfied with them and the price is very reasonable considering the quality you get.I am amazed at how clear everything is when I look through them. They are lightweight and small which makes it perfect for getting into the back country to hunt. Since purchasing my binoculars, I am surprised at how much more wildlife I am able to see. I am able to identify small birds as well as count points on bull elk from great distances. I never realized how important a good pair of binoculars would be to my outdoor enjoyment until I got a good pair of binoculars.

No comments:

Post a Comment